Admit that it kinda sucks when people don’t realize how much you care about them.
It’s our differences that make us unique and beautiful.
- Wet hair
- Comb through
- Separate at the part
- Draw a pentagram on the floor
- Perform blood sacrifice
- Offer up your soul to the devil
- Chant ancient Latin conjuration spell
- Summon Satan
- Ask Satan to braid your hair
You know what?
Screw you. I am done braiding people’s hair. Do you know how many braids I have done today?
And I don’t even get a “Hey Satan how’s it going your cloven hooves look fabulous today” it’s just “Braid it. Go.”
- Period cramps
- Sore tits
- Mood swings
- Picking out outfits for the day
- Styling hair after showering
- Having a hard time running cause of your tits
- Making sure you don’t get pregnant
- Carrying the baby
- Being called a bitch, whore, hoe for no apparent reason
- Make sure you don’t get raped
- Having pedophiles hit on you
- Oh, and fancying the fuck out of someone that doesn’t know you exist on the earth.
I’ve never seen such an accurate text post
Everyone has their own choices, life isn’t about pleasing anybody.
But I’m still here thinking about you like crazy.
Pero pag sumobra ang kakulitan, masasaktan mo talaga.
I’m only as nice as people allow me to be, so don’t push my bitch button and we’ll be great.
Remember, somebody somewhere is typing up the terms and conditions.
do you ever look around at the big crowds of people around you and realize everyone has a story and memories and family and troubles and achievements and a first kiss and a broken heart but you’ll never know any of it and every human life is really intricate and expansive but oh they’ve walked into a shop and you’ll never see them again and you’ll never know just what they were thinking